Best Casinos Bonuses 2022
Casino bonuses encourage players to stay on the site of a gambling establishment and continue playing on mutually advantageous terms. The availability of an extensive incentive program testifies to the financial solvency of the site and also demonstrates the loyalty of the administration to the players. Bonuses directly affect the position of an online casino in the ratings. And the more generous the bonus policy is, the higher the website traffic. After all, any gambler, before starting playing, will take into account current promotions of an online casino. And a bonus offer usually becomes a decisive argument influencing the final choice of players. So let’s consider what types of bonuses exist and which online casinos provide the most generous promotions.
Where to Find the Best Casino Bonuses
It’s impossible to keep track of the changes in the bonus programs of different operators all alone. For the convenience of the players, our experts have collected the latest bonus offers from licensed online casinos.
No deposit casino bonus
No deposit bonus or welcome bonus is the most attractive for both experienced players and beginners. A no deposit bonus is given to a new player for certain actions. Often, the best online casino welcome bonus in the form of money or free spins is issued for registration, thanks to which the user gets a chance to evaluate the work of the casino from the inside: try out the services, get acquainted with the collection of slot machines, bet on sports online, play free spin casino games, or test the withdrawal speed. There are several types of no deposit casino bonuses:
- Gifts for the holidays
- Rewards for obtaining VIP-status
- Referral Rewards
However, no deposit bonuses have some disadvantages:
- The need for wagering. The wager, in this case, is higher than for deposit bonuses. And until you win back the funds, you will not be able to withdraw them.
- Small amount. The amount of the no deposit bonus is often limited to 20 euros or 20 dollars. If you get free spins, their number rarely exceeds several dozen.
- Limit on the winning amount. The operator sets the withdrawal limit after wagering no deposit bonus casino Canada.
Sign-Up Bonus Offers
Sign up bonus is a reward given for depositing an account. Such a bonus makes it possible to gamble using funds accrued by the operator for depositing a particular amount. An online casino prescribes clear conditions for the activation and use of bonus funds. The player should carefully read the terms and pay attention to the key characteristics:
- Bonus size. Most often, this is not a fixed amount, but a percentage of the deposit (from 10% to 100%, sometimes more), and its value depends only on the generosity of the operator.
- Wager. The conditions prescribe what exactly the wager applies to – only for the amount of the gift or for the amount of the bonus and the deposit. The second option is not beneficial for the players, since the number of bets required for wagering will become twice as large.
- The minimum deposit. Some operators increase this indicator in order for the player to deposit as much money as possible.
- Validity period and activation. Some bonuses are activated automatically after a deposit, others have to be selected in your personal account or requested from the support service. The validity period affects whether the gambler will have time to wager funds or free spins.
Cash Back Bonuses
Cash Back Bonuses are a percentage of lost funds that is returned to your gaming account. They can be credited for playing on certain slots or on certain days. Usually, they are equal to 5-30%, depending on the generosity of the casino and the status of the player. In practice, the size of the cashback is set individually for each gambler and depends on their activity on the site. Also, cashback bonuses are provided to support gamers who have lost a certain amount of money in online casino games. Such a bonus offer can also be part of the casino loyalty program – an additional privilege that retains players. Moreover, there are VIP cashback bonuses from online casinos. They are provided to gamblers who are actively playing on the site at high limits, they are also called hardrollers.
Cashback bonuses are expressed as a percentage. Usually, they are equal to 5-30%, depending on the generosity of the casino and the status of the player. In practice, the size of the cashback is set individually for each gambler and depends on their activity on the site. But at the same time, there is a maximum limit for cashback bonuses.
Free spins are a great chance to get real profit without investment. A new user can become the owner of 10 to 100 or even more spins to play free bonus slots. In this case, the spins are issued after confirmation of the email and phone number. The bonus is credited automatically or through contacting the support service. Activation and use of free spins are subject to special rules:
- Wager. This is the number of times the money should be wagered before withdrawing the winnings. Free spins usually have a low wager – up to x30.
- List of slots. Free spins are used in certain slots. Their list can be seen in the description of the special offer or in your personal account after activating the casino bonus.
- Withdrawal conditions. The maximum withdrawal amount is often restricted.
- Validity period. You have a short time to use free spins – from 1 hour to a day. The relevant information is contained in the rules on the website.
A bonus code or the so-called promo code is a specific combination of numbers and letters that is used to get various bonuses – free spins, virtual money, and casino deposit bonus. It is important to remember that each promo code has its validity period and you should use the bonus on time. You can get a promo code for:
- Completed registration
- Participation in various tournaments and promotions
- The first deposit
An exclusive casino bonus is a special bonus offer that you can get only from casino partners through their link or bonus code. Exclusive bonuses are usually issued to new players. All you need to do is register an account. Thus, you can receive all types of bonuses, namely:
- No deposit bonus
- Welcome bonus
- Cashback bonus
- Free spins
- Bonuses for high rollers
- Better terms for particular bets
- Special event bonuses
Loyalty and VIP Programs
The loyalty program is a special reward system in online casinos that is aimed at supporting regular users. It’s easy to become a VIP player. If you have already found a casino that is right for you and want to keep playing, its loyalty bonus program will surely help you earn valuable points and get a VIP status.
Immediately after registration, each new user is assigned the first rank, which does not imply any privileges. In the future, the player will be able to get a higher status by fulfilling certain conditions. The number of levels is different in various online casinos, there are usually 6-15 of them. The higher the level of the user, the more generous gifts, bonuses, and promotions they can receive. The most common conditions for assigning statuses are:
- Make deposits for a certain amount within a month.
- Get a fixed number of bonus points.
- Place a bet of the agreed amount within a month in any gambling game.
On most casino sites, the status is reviewed every month. To stay in high positions and enjoy a VIP status, you need to make deposits and play real money casino games regularly. Coins earned in demo mode do not affect the user’s status.
How to Claim a Casino Bonus?
There is nothing difficult in claiming a casino bonus. You just need to take a few simple steps:
- Choose a casino you like and go to its website
- Register and enter your personal information
- Find the Promotions tab and select the casino bonus you want to get (welcome bonus, deposit, etc.)
- Remember the bonus code
- Read the Terms and Conditions for using the bonus
- Select a desired payment method, enter the casino bonus code, and make your deposit
- Start playing games
- Complete wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings
Wagering Requirements Matters
A wager is the minimum amount of bets that must be made to withdraw a cash bonus. It is usually indicated as a multiplier – x20, x35, etc. The smaller the wager, the more attractive the special offer. For example, you receive $20 after creating an account and must win this money back with a x35 wager. By simple calculations, we find out the total amount of bets: 20×35 = 700 dollars. Playing at a bet of $2, you will need to make 350 spins for full wagering of the bonus. These are the requirements for rollover.
A wager of no more than x30-x35 is considered acceptable. Experienced gamblers claim that with such a wager, it is really possible to stay in the black if you choose the right slot machine. Remember that in some games, the amount of the bet counts towards the wagering only partially. So, in table and card games, only from 5% to 50% of the bet amount is considered as wagered money, while in slots, this indicator is equal to 100% of the amount.